Skin Spots might be caused due to various reasons, but prevention is better than the cure of skin lightening creams. It is possible in various ways such as distance from pollution, having food rich in vitamins and minerals essential for keeping our body disease-free. Cutting down the consumption of junk food and switching to healthy food such as steamed vegetables, cereals, nuts, sprouts can lessen the chances of various diseases. A healthy lifestyle leads to a healthy body where sleep-work hours must be balanced according to the meals, and having a balanced diet according to work done is a necessary factor when we consider our health.
A highly infectious disease caused by a virus known as varicella-zoster. The disease is spread by the transfer of body fluid from the infected person to the uninfected person. The symptoms usually arrive after ten to twelve days after the transmission of germs. The most common symptoms are high temperatures followed by an itchy rash and red spots or blisters all over the body. Bursting of blisters usually results in persistent marks on the area it was present. Various methods to ease chickenpox are:
• Baking soda: applying baking soda solution or bathing in water containing baking soda.
• Neem: Applying crushed neem leaves on the blisters or bathing in neem water helps to dry the blisters by killing the germs.
• Consuming carrot and coriander soups helps to heal due to the presence of antioxidants.
• Soaking in a tub of water with brown vinegar reduces the irritation in blisters.
• For removing scars, coat the affected area with honey until they vanish or use some good quality skin lightening creams.
• Eat green leafy vegetables, carrots, broccoli, cayenne pepper, red pepper, broccoli, kiwi, orange, lemon, kale that are a rich source of these vitamins.
Reducing stress and practicing meditation and yoga also helps in keeping skin healthy.